rpg einmal anders

Öffentliches Forum für alle Diskussionen die in kein anderes Forum passen

rpg einmal anders

Beitragvon Numenator » Mo 10 Jun, 2002 21:20

A couple made a deal that who ever died first would come back and inform the<br>other of the after life.<br><br>The woman's biggest fear was that there was no heaven.<br><br>After a long life the husband was the first to go and true to his word he<br>made contact.<br><br>"Mary... Mary.... "<br><br>"Is that you Fred?"<br><br>"Yes, I have come back like we agreed."<br><br>"What is it like?"<br><br>"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex, I have breakfast, I have sex, I<br>bathe in the sun, then I have sex-twice, I have lunch, then sex pretty much<br>all afternoon - supper - then sex till late at night, sleep, then start all<br>over again."<br><br>"Oh Fred you surely must be in heaven."<br><br>"Hell no, I'm a rabbit in Kansas."<br><br>LG<br> <p>Written by<table border="0" width="513"><tr><td width="56"><b>RL</b></td><td width="82">Michael</td><td width="79"></td><td width="270"><a href="mailto:Tidoc@chello.at">Tidoc@chello.at</a>
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Iam Lack, Toast & Tolerant

Das ist schmutzig, falsch und moralisch höchst verwerflich....ok bin dabei!
Numenator
Protector (WoW)
Grand Marshal

Zurück zu Dies und Das