es is imme rbesser die wahrheit zu sagen

Öffentliches Forum für alle Diskussionen die in kein anderes Forum passen

es is imme rbesser die wahrheit zu sagen

Beitragvon Numenator » Di 02 Jul, 2002 23:59

A married man was having an affair with his secretary.<br><br>One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where<br>they made passionate love all afternoon. Exhausted from the wild sex, they<br>fell asleep, awakening around eight PM. As the man threw on his clothes, he<br>told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and<br>dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and<br>drove home.<br><br>"Where have you been!" demanded his wife when he entered the house.<br>"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary<br>and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up<br>until eight o'clock."<br><br>The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard! You've been<br>playing golf!"<br><br>LG<br> <p>Written by<table border="0" width="513"><tr><td width="56"><b>RL</b></td><td width="82">Michael</td><td width="79"></td><td width="270"><a href="mailto:Tidoc@chello.at">Tidoc@chello.at</a>
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Iam Lack, Toast & Tolerant

Das ist schmutzig, falsch und moralisch höchst verwerflich....ok bin dabei!
Numenator
Protector (WoW)
Grand Marshal

Re: es is imme rbesser die wahrheit zu sagen

Beitragvon Ranma » Do 04 Jul, 2002 17:18

hrhr der typ ist genial :b <p><p>Written by<table border="0" width="527" cellspacing="1"> <tr> <td width="56" align="left"><b>RL</b></td> <td width="15%" align="left">Mathias</td> <td width="15%" align="left"></td> <td width="15%" align="left"></td> <td width="270" align="left"><a href="mailto:chuech@gmx.net">chuech@gmx.net</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="56" align="left"><b>UO</b></td> <td width="15%" align="left">Oso</td> <td width="15%" align="left">Chimera</td> <td width="15%" align="left">Pardona</td> <td width="270" align="left">Lilôe Shadowmoon</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="56" align="left"><b>EQ</b></td> <td width="15%" align="left">Nyrion</td> <td width="15%" align="left">Gensei</td> <td width="15%" align="left">Syliaa</td> <td width="270" align="left">Sandynar</td> </tr></table></p><i></i>
Ranma
Registrierter Benutzer
Master Sergeant

Zurück zu Dies und Das