alt aber gut

Öffentliches Forum für alle Diskussionen die in kein anderes Forum passen

alt aber gut

Beitragvon Numenator » Di 10 Sep, 2002 14:18

A rather chubby fellow was reading the paper one-day lamenting the fact that<br>his doctor has ordered him to lose 75 pounds. Next thing he sees is an<br>advertisement for a "guaranteed" weight loss program. "Guaranteed my a*s" he<br>thinks to himself. "But let's see what they think they can do. He calls them<br>on the phone and subscribes to the 3 day, 10 pound weight loss program.<br><br>The next day there comes a knock at his door, and when he answers, there<br>stands before him a voluptuous, athletic 19- year-old babe dressed in<br>nothing but a pair of Nike's and a sign hanging around her neck. She<br>introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign<br>reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."<br><br>Well without a second thought he takes off after her. A few miles later,<br>huffing and puffing, he finally catches her and has his way with her. After<br>they are through, he thinks to himself with a nod, "I like the way this<br>company does business." For the next two days, the same girl shows up and<br>the same thing happens each time.<br><br>On the fourth day, he weighs himself, and sure enough he has lost 10 pounds.<br>Deciding that he likes his somewhat slender physique, not to mention the<br>method of "treatment", he calls the company back and subscribes to their 5<br>day, 20 pound weight loss program. He thinks that losing 20 pounds in only 5<br>days seems like a lot, but he is intrigued by what their "workout" schedule<br>might be like this time.<br><br>As expected, the next day there comes a knock at his door. When he answers<br>it there stands a 22-year-old knockout dressed in nothing but a pair of<br>Reebok's and a sign around her neck. She is simply stunning, the most<br>beautiful woman he has ever seen. She introduces herself as a representative<br>of the weight loss company. The sign reads "If you can catch me, you can<br>have me."<br><br>He's out the door like a shot. This gal is in excellent shape and it takes<br>him a while to catch her, but when he does it is worth every cramp and<br>wheeze. He is really looking forward to the next four days....<br><br>For the next four days, the same girl shows up and the same thing happens<br>each time, much to his delight. On the sixth day, he weighs himself and,<br>unbelievably, he has lost another 20 pounds. "I love this company," he<br>thinks to himself, I never knew losing weight could be so easy and so much<br>fun!"<br><br>Feeling much better about himself, he decides to go for broke and subscribe<br>to the company's 7 day, 50 pound weight loss program. "Are you sure, sir?"<br>asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."<br>"Absolutely," says he, "I love your program. I haven't felt this good in<br>years!"<br><br>The next day there comes a knock at his door and he enthusiastically answers<br>it. There stands before him a 200- pound perfect specimen of a man dressed<br>in nothing but racing spikes and a sign around his neck. The sign reads, "If<br>I catch you, your a*se is mine!"<br><br>LG<br> <p>Written by<table border="0" width="513"><tr><td width="56"><b>RL</b></td><td width="82">Michael</td><td width="79"></td><td width="270"><a href="mailto:Tidoc@chello.at">Tidoc@chello.at</a>
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Iam Lack, Toast & Tolerant

Das ist schmutzig, falsch und moralisch höchst verwerflich....ok bin dabei!
Numenator
Protector (WoW)
Grand Marshal

Zurück zu Dies und Das