ein netter

Öffentliches Forum für alle Diskussionen die in kein anderes Forum passen

ein netter

Beitragvon Numenator » So 17 Nov, 2002 18:58

A nun is sitting with her Mother Superior chatting. "I used some horrible<br>language this week and feel absolutely terrible about it."<br><br>"When did you use this awful language?" asks the elder.<br><br>"Well, I was golfing and hit an incredible drive that looked like it was<br>going to go over 280 yards, but it struck a phone line that is hanging over<br>the fairway and fell straight down to the ground after going only about 100<br>yards."<br><br>"Is that when you swore?"<br><br>"No, Mother," says the nun. "After that, a squirrel ran out of the bushes<br>and grabbed my ball in its mouth and began to run away."<br><br>"Is THAT when you swore?" asks the Mother Superior again.<br><br>"Well, no." says the nun. "You see, as the squirrel was running, an eagle<br>came down out of the sky, grabbed the squirrel in his talons and began to<br>fly away!"<br><br>"Is THAT when you swore?" asks the amazed elder nun.<br><br>"No, not yet. As the eagle carried the squirrel away in its claws, it flew<br>near the green and the Squirrel dropped my ball."<br><br>"Did you swear THEN?" asked Mother Superior, becoming impatient.<br><br>"No, because the ball fell on a big rock, bounced over the sand trap, rolled<br>onto the green, and stopped about six inches from the hole."<br><br>The two nuns were silent for a moment.<br><br>Mother Superior sighed and said, "You missed the friggin' putt, didn't<br>you?" <p></p><i></i>
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Iam Lack, Toast & Tolerant

Das ist schmutzig, falsch und moralisch höchst verwerflich....ok bin dabei!
Numenator
Protector (WoW)
Grand Marshal

Zurück zu Dies und Das