Nächster Patchtag und neues UI

Forum für öffentliche Diskussionen rund um das Online-Spiel "Everquest"

Nächster Patchtag und neues UI

Beitragvon Chili » Mi 17 Jul, 2002 10:22

SCHEDULED PATCH JULY 24<br><br>This from the scheduled downtime page: <br>On Wednesday, July 24th, at 3AM PDT, (10AM GMT), all EverQuest servers will be brought down for a scheduled patch. The estimated downtime is 5 hours.<br>- The EverQuest Operations Team <br><br>We asked Alan VanCouvering if this patch would put the new User Interface and the Bazaar on the Live Servers. Here was the response: <br>Yes - As a part of the rollout for the new interface, Beta Two of the new UI and the Bazaar will begin on the Live servers as of the next patch.<br>It's had an excellent few weeks overall on the Test Server and we'll be running it on the Live servers in an optional mode until we're satisfied with it. We'll give details about how to turn these options on in the patch message. <br><br>- Alan <br><br>Should be a great day for EQ'ers if all goes smoothly! <p><table border="0" width="513"> <tr> <td width="85"><b>written by</b></td> </tr><tr> <td width="85"><b>RealLife</b></td> <td width="150">Torsten Raithel</td><td width="100">(Board-Admin)</td><td width="270"><a href="mailto:torsten.raithel@tark-online.de">torsten.raithel@tark-online.de</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="85"><b>EverQuest</b></td> <td width="150">Ghumb Inyourway (Oger-Krieger)</td> <td width="100">Leonore (Elfenbardin)</td> <td width="270"> </td> </tr><td width="85"><b>UltimaOnline</b></td> <td width="150">Eleonora (Barde)</td> <td width="100"></td> </tr></table></p><i></i>
Behind every great Mage, sits a Priest, out of Mana...
I love my Guildies, until they talk...

Das einzige was einen guten Mage aufhält:
StGB SS328 Absatz 2.3: Mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu fünf Jahren oder mit Geldstrafe wird bestraft, wer eine nukleare Explosion verursacht
Chili
Vereinsmitglied
Grand Marshal

Zurück zu Everquest, Öffentlich