anhand von einem beispiel erkannt man den unterschied

Öffentliches Forum für alle Diskussionen die in kein anderes Forum passen

anhand von einem beispiel erkannt man den unterschied

Beitragvon Numenator » Mi 01 Mai, 2002 21:49

A motorcycle cop had just pulled over a red Porsche after it had run a stop<br>sign. "May I see your driver's license and registration please."<br><br>"What's the problem, officer?"<br><br>"You just ran that stop sign back there."<br><br>"Oh come on, pal, there wasn't a car within miles of me."<br><br>"Nevertheless sir, you are required to come to a complete stop, look both<br>ways, and proceed with caution."<br><br>"You gotta be kidding me!"<br><br>"It's no joke, sir."<br><br>"Look, I slowed down almost to a complete stop, saw no one within twenty<br>miles, and proceeded with caution."<br><br>"That's beside the point, sir. You are supposed come to a complete stop, and<br>you didn't. Now if I may see your license."<br><br>"You've got a lot of time on your hands, pal. What's the matter, all the<br>doughnut shops closed?"<br><br>"Sir, I'll overlook that last comment. Let me see your license and<br>registration immediately."<br><br>"I will, if you can show me the difference between slowing down, and coming<br>to a complete stop."<br><br>The policeman had enough. "Sir, I can do better than that." He opened the<br>car door, dragged the rude motorist out, and proceeded to methodically beat<br>him over the head with his nightstick.<br><br>"Now sir, would you like for me to slow down or come to a complete stop?"<br><br>LG<br> <p>Written by<table border="0" width="513"><tr><td width="56"><b>RL</b></td><td width="82">Michael</td><td width="79"></td><td width="270"><a href="mailto:Tidoc@chello.at">Tidoc@chello.at</a>
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Iam Lack, Toast & Tolerant

Das ist schmutzig, falsch und moralisch höchst verwerflich....ok bin dabei!
Numenator
Protector (WoW)
Grand Marshal

Zurück zu Dies und Das