hrhr

Öffentliches Forum für alle Diskussionen die in kein anderes Forum passen

hrhr

Beitragvon Numenator » Fr 07 Jun, 2002 22:32

At 85 years, Morris marries a lovely 25-year-old woman. Because her new<br>husband is so old, the woman decides that on their wedding night, they<br>should have separate bedrooms. She is concerned that the old fellow could<br>overexert himself.<br><br>After the wedding festivities, she prepares herself for bed and for the<br>knock on the door she is expecting. Sure enough, the knock comes and there<br>is her 85-year-old groom ready for action. They unite in conjugal union and<br>all goes well, whereupon he takes his leave of her and she prepares to go to<br>sleep for the night.<br><br>After a few minutes, there's a knock on the door and there old Morris is<br>again, ready for more action. Somewhat surprised, she consents to further<br>coupling, which is again successful. The octogenarian once again bids her a<br>fond good night and leaves.<br><br>She is certainly ready for slumber at this point, and, after a few more<br>minutes, is close to sleep. But for the third time, there is a knock at the<br>door and there he is again -- fresh as a 25-year-old and ready for more.<br>Again they ravish one another. As they're basking in the afterglow, the<br>young bride says to him, "I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you<br>have enough juice to go at it three times. I've been with guys less than<br>half your age who were only good for one time. You're a great lover,<br>Morris."<br><br>Morris, looking quite confused, turns to her and asks, "You mean I was here<br>already?"<br><br>LG<br> <p>Written by<table border="0" width="513"><tr><td width="56"><b>RL</b></td><td width="82">Michael</td><td width="79"></td><td width="270"><a href="mailto:Tidoc@chello.at">Tidoc@chello.at</a>
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Iam Lack, Toast & Tolerant

Das ist schmutzig, falsch und moralisch höchst verwerflich....ok bin dabei!
Numenator
Protector (WoW)
Grand Marshal

Re: hrhr

Beitragvon Chili » Sa 08 Jun, 2002 10:51

Jaja, eine alte schwäbische Weisheit sagt auch schon:<br>"Lieba Altzheimer ols Parkinson'sche Krankheit, den lieba vergess I mei Viertele zu zahle, ols das Is verläppa!"<br><br>(heist sinngemäss etwa: Lieber Altzheimer als Parkinson'sche Krankheit, den lieber vergesse ich mein Viertel Wein zu bezahlen, als das ich es verschütte) <p><table border="0" width="513"> <tr> <td width="85"><b>written by</b></td> </tr><tr> <td width="85"><b>RealLife</b></td> <td width="150">Torsten Raithel</td><td width="100">(Board-Admin)</td><td width="270"><a href="mailto:torsten.raithel@tark-online.de">torsten.raithel@tark-online.de</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="85"><b>EverQuest</b></td> <td width="150">Ghumb Inyourway (Oger-Krieger)</td> <td width="100">Leonore (Elfenbardin)</td> <td width="270"> </td> </tr><td width="85"><b>UltimaOnline</b></td> <td width="150">Eleonora (Barde)</td> <td width="100"></td> </tr></table></p><i>Bearbeitet von: <A HREF=http://pub89.ezboard.com/ughumb.showPublicProfile?language=DE>Ghumb</A> am: 6/9/02 7:59:32 am<br></i>
Behind every great Mage, sits a Priest, out of Mana...
I love my Guildies, until they talk...

Das einzige was einen guten Mage aufhält:
StGB SS328 Absatz 2.3: Mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu fünf Jahren oder mit Geldstrafe wird bestraft, wer eine nukleare Explosion verursacht
Chili
Vereinsmitglied
Grand Marshal

Re: hrhr

Beitragvon Ahlanah » Sa 08 Jun, 2002 23:50

das schoene an alzheimer hingegen ist, dass man die ganze zeit neue menschen kennen lernt.<br><br>insidia <p></p><i></i>
BildAhlanah Bild"Failure is just an option for a Non-God..."
Ahlanah
Vereinsvorstand
Marshal

Zurück zu Dies und Das