kopfweh und seine ursachen

Öffentliches Forum für alle Diskussionen die in kein anderes Forum passen

kopfweh und seine ursachen

Beitragvon Numenator » Mi 12 Jun, 2002 14:31

A man goes to a doctor to get these horrible headaches treated. After<br>examining the man the doctor tells him that the only way to get rid of his<br>headaches is to get his testicles cut off because they are pressing against<br>his spinal chord. Very distraught, the man agrees that anything is better<br>than the headaches.<br><br>Four weeks later, after a successful operation and recovery, the man feels<br>physically great, but depressed, so he decides to do something that will<br>make him feel better. He chooses to buy some designer suits that will boost<br>his morale and his image.<br><br>He goes downtown to a high dollar men's shop, and as he's looking around, a<br>salesman asks him if he's in the market for a designer suit or two. And the<br>man is surprised, but he nods and the salesman says, I'm sure you'll like<br>this new line we just got. You probably wear size 32"- 29" slacks, jacket<br>size 42 long and shirt size 16 34-35.<br><br>The man is dumbfounded, and he asks, how did you know that? The sales man<br>says, I do this for a living, it's my job. Then the salesman says, I can<br>tell that you like blue, and that you have a preference for pinstripes. The<br>man is totally surprised and says, Well yes, that is all absolutely correct!<br>How could you know all that? And the salesman just says, well, it's my job<br>to know, I'm a professional.<br><br>So the man tries the suit that the salesman picked, and sure enough it fits<br>like a glove and he loves the color and the fabric. The man says, you are<br>something else! You picked exactly what I wanted and it couldn't fit better!<br><br>The salesman then says, how about some shoes? I can tell that you wear a 9 ?<br>AA shoe, and you prefer black wingtips. The man is just amazed by now. How<br>could you possibly know those things? And the salesman tells him that he's<br>just doing his job. He tries the shoes on and they look and fit great.<br><br>The man is feeling very good by now and he says, now all I need is some<br>underwear. So the salesman says, sure, you wear size 32 boxer style<br>underwear, and the man then says, NO! I got you! I've been wearing size 28<br>brief style underwear for the past 20 years! And the salesman says, well I<br>would really advise you not to do that. You can get some wicked headaches<br>that way.<br><br>LG<br> <p>Written by<table border="0" width="513"><tr><td width="56"><b>RL</b></td><td width="82">Michael</td><td width="79"></td><td width="270"><a href="mailto:Tidoc@chello.at">Tidoc@chello.at</a>
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Iam Lack, Toast & Tolerant

Das ist schmutzig, falsch und moralisch höchst verwerflich....ok bin dabei!
Numenator
Protector (WoW)
Grand Marshal

Zurück zu Dies und Das