Rumors and Whispers ...

Öffentliches Rollenspielforum
Bitte alle Out-of-Character Postings anderswo unterbringen

Rumors and Whispers ...

Beitragvon Ahlanah » Mi 07 Nov, 2001 15:24

Innoruuk preserve me for my hate grows stronger still this day. Blasted Mistmoore, always with his foul nose in that which does not concern him. Teir`Dal he may have been but that was long, long ago. He has grown arrogant and no longer swears fealty to Innoruuk or any other. The Bloodmoon was mine to protect, mine to care for! However... he is a powerful ally. His "help" is neither needed nor welcomed but I do not doubt his ability to keep the stone safe. It may be that we loyal to hate might benefit from his allegiance in the future, so I do not wish to count him as enemy. He may watch over the stone for the time being, it might even serve to further complicate matters for the bastard Lanys T`Vyl, so I shall leave it be.<br><br>The Ring of Scale becomes a whole new concern. If the fool dragon Irin`ka Set was to be believed, then Trakanon's aid may soon be required, I don't care what Ashteth believes. Trakanon can be controlled; he has worldly desires and so can be manipulated. Further, his fury at the Ring of Scale itself will ensure his loyalty to our cause. It is Trakanon who might tip the scales in our favor when all is said and done... and perhaps as an added reward for all of my time invested, he might just do the thing that Irin`Ka Set failed to do- kill Zavo`Zatanov. Her arrogance and stubbornness will not go forgotten. It is only a fool that works against the will of Innoruuk, and there is no room in this world for the foolish.<br><br>What comes next should be interesting indeed. I have made no friends in the Ring of Scale and may very well find myself at their doorstep soon. This is yet another reason to retain the good graces of Mistmoore. I have never fully learned the inspiration of his silent war with the dragons, but if it may be used to the benefit of Innoruuk then so be it. The bastard child Lanys will not succeed in rebuilding Malevolence. That is the bottom line. That is the will of Innoruuk himself, and so shall it be no matter the cost.<br> <p></p><i></i>
BildAhlanah Bild"Failure is just an option for a Non-God..."
Ahlanah
Vereinsvorstand
Marshal

Zurück zu Taverne