Bazaar Feature

Forum für öffentliche Diskussionen rund um das Online-Spiel "Everquest"

Bazaar Feature

Beitragvon Numenator » Fr 07 Dez, 2001 14:44

Bazaar Feature<br><br>A player asked Absor in the Developer's Corner about the promised player-merchant/bazaar feature. Absor had this to say:<br>It was certainly on our desired feature list. And we are still working on adding it to the game.<br>We just didn't have time to get all this code working properly for release. Because of the high potential for duplication of items or even item loss when dealing with this kind of code, we've decided it was best to hold on to this feature until it was done. We plan to get it into the game as soon as we can. We decided that delaying the ship of Luclin for this feature, as much as we wanted to get it in, would be a bad idea because players often plan time off around the release of a new expansion and we didn't want to change the date and upset those plans. And rushing a feature like this would lead, at the minimum, to a badly implemented feature. So we thought it was prudent to hold off until it was ready. <br><br>freu mich schon auf dieses feature<br>LG<br> <p>written by<BR>Tidoc Linoque (EQ)<BR>Fydoor Linoque (EQ)<BR>Codit Corpseraider (EQ)<BR>Arztim Dienst (EQ)<BR>Sir Tidoc (UO)<BR>Michael Stowasser(RL)</p><i></i>
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Iam Lack, Toast & Tolerant

Das ist schmutzig, falsch und moralisch höchst verwerflich....ok bin dabei!
Numenator
Protector (WoW)
Grand Marshal

Re: Bazaar Feature

Beitragvon madtom » Mo 10 Dez, 2001 10:35

bazaar is jetzt scho eine interessante zone dort gibt es alle tradeskillutensilien die man so braucht mit allen gerätschaften, ausserdem scheint man dort nicht zu encumbern hatte gestern 300 statt 78 gewicht an mir und bin weiter mit sow gelaufen<br><br>2 banken machen die zone sicherlich bald zum neuen GF (wenn man nicht bissl lang brauchen wuerd rauf zu kommen)<br><br>Mad Tom, Knichn aka Markus <p></p><i></i>
"Der Mensch an und für sich ist gut, aber die Leut’ sind ein Gesindel." (J.Nestroy)

Merrie aka Markus
madtom
Gildenleitung (WoW)
Grand Marshal

Zurück zu Everquest, Öffentlich