NEW UI ITEM LOSS, AUGUST 6, 2002

Forum für öffentliche Diskussionen rund um das Online-Spiel "Everquest"

NEW UI ITEM LOSS, AUGUST 6, 2002

Beitragvon Nisil » Mi 07 Aug, 2002 09:04

Source: Developers Corner.<br><br><br>Wanted to take a moment and follow up on at least one of the open concerns that we heard quite a bit about both during Fan Faire and beforehand. <br><br>Items occasionally poof in the new UI if you loot them from a corpse too quickly. <br><br>The problem is that the new UI doesn't follow some of the same inventory handling rules as the old UI. For now, the best way to get around it is to loot containers slower, as if you were using the old UI. <br><br>Remember how the old UI would pause you between looting bags from your corpse? Unfortunately, for now, you'll have to do something similar on your own. Please pause for a few seconds (longer if you are badly lagged) between looting items, especially containers, and you shouldn't be affected by this problem any longer. <br><br>In the meanwhile, if you do not wish to take this precaution, you may always switch back to the old ui via the /NEWUI command, then logging out and restarting EverQuest. <br><br>We have a fix that will be working soon on Test (if it isn't already) and will be rolled out to the live servers in the next patch, courtesy of Messrs Wamtin and Rowyl. <br><br>Thanks both for the patience, and all of the information. We'll get this fix live just as soon as it's stable. <br><br>Scott Hartsman (aka Gallenite) <br>Technical Director, EverQuest <br> <p>enalia - christian</p><i></i>
Nisil
Registrierter Benutzer
Knight

Re: NEW UI ITEM LOSS, AUGUST 6, 2002

Beitragvon Chili » Mi 07 Aug, 2002 09:06

Jupp, Sanadebe hats ja bei unserem letzten PoF Besuch erwischt.<br>Wir zwar nach /petition ersetzt aber dauert halt alles etwas.... Vorallem in GM-losen Zeiten. <p><table border="0" width="513"> <tr> <td width="85"><b>written by</b></td> </tr><tr> <td width="85"><b>RealLife</b></td> <td width="150">Torsten Raithel</td><td width="100">(Board-Admin)</td><td width="270"><a href="mailto:torsten.raithel@tark-online.de">torsten.raithel@tark-online.de</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="85"><b>EverQuest</b></td> <td width="150">Ghumb Inyourway (Oger-Krieger)</td> <td width="100">Leonore (Elfenbardin)</td> <td width="270"> </td> </tr><td width="85"><b>UltimaOnline</b></td> <td width="150">Eleonora (Barde)</td> <td width="100"></td> </tr></table><br>A small mind is a tidy mind...</p><i></i>
Behind every great Mage, sits a Priest, out of Mana...
I love my Guildies, until they talk...

Das einzige was einen guten Mage aufhält:
StGB SS328 Absatz 2.3: Mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu fünf Jahren oder mit Geldstrafe wird bestraft, wer eine nukleare Explosion verursacht
Chili
Vereinsmitglied
Grand Marshal

Re: NEW UI ITEM LOSS, AUGUST 6, 2002

Beitragvon Ranma » Mo 12 Aug, 2002 04:03

hab nen stack fish scales, 5 undead invis potions und ein fire beetle eye verloren ... soll ich petition *eg* <p><p>Written by<table border="0" width="527" cellspacing="1"> <tr> <td width="56" align="left"><b>RL</b></td> <td width="15%" align="left">Mathias</td> <td width="15%" align="left"></td> <td width="15%" align="left"></td> <td width="270" align="left"><a href="mailto:chuech@gmx.net">chuech@gmx.net</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="56" align="left"><b>UO</b></td> <td width="15%" align="left">Oso</td> <td width="15%" align="left">Chimera</td> <td width="15%" align="left">Pardona</td> <td width="270" align="left">Lilôe Shadowmoon</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="56" align="left"><b>EQ</b></td> <td width="15%" align="left">Nyrion</td> <td width="15%" align="left">Gensei</td> <td width="15%" align="left">Syliaa</td> <td width="270" align="left">Sandynar</td> </tr></table></p><i></i>
Ranma
Registrierter Benutzer
Master Sergeant

Zurück zu Everquest, Öffentlich